Sunday, January 27, 2008

They were so little!

I recently (a month ago!) got enough of my house clean (this involved removing our very crispy, half-sawed Christmas tree that we attempted to burn by pieces in our fireplace until we set off all the smoke alarms in the neighborhood) to set up a table to work on some "crafts". This was done in an effort to keep me from going stir-crazy staying inside every day with my two trouble-makers until the temperatures outside rise above freezing!

I decided that I would start working on the boys' baby books. I started them about a year ago and got as far as their birth. :) You can see how successful I was. This time I decided to take the prepared approach and print out all my pictures before working on the book. As I went through the many, many photos of the boys' first months of life, I was amazed that these now strong, opinionated, healthy boys were once very small, flopsy, wrinkly babies! They've changed so much that I had a difficult time telling them apart in a number of their earlier photos. It was especially difficult in the ones where their hats fell down over their faces because their heads were so small! Luckily, my mom was in town when we took most of these and we took a picuture of each of them labeled prior to taking a series of photos. It's a good thing or they might have had to share a baby book!

Legend: Gabriel's hat has a bear on it. Oliver's hat is plain. The feet are anyone's guess.


0 comments: