Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Lily Ann Gibbons

Announcing the newest addition to our crew.

LILY ANN GIBBONS

Born: September 17 @ 12:20 pm
Weighing: 8 pounds 9 ounces
Length: 21 inches





6 comments:

Tristen said...

Congratulations, she is BEAUTIFUL!!!! The boys look like naturals with her, they are going to love this! What a beautiful family, congratulations again!

Stephen, Britney, Ellie, Lila, Andrew, & Marcus said...

SUPER CUTE!! Congratulations again!

Leslie said...

I've been watching for this post for awhile. :) She is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations!!

Rebecca said...

Congrats! Maybe some day I can meet your kiddos in person since we just moved to Utah! Fun times! We are in the process of a full Texas/Utah wardrobe conversion...kinda expensive the whole coat/boot thing...shorts and sandals are way cheaper:)

Nicole H. said...

I am so excited for you. She really is so adorable. I love the look on the boy's faces. What do they think? Are things going well? I wish I could meet them all. You look amazing btw for just having a baby.

Kate and Blake plus 3 said...

She is so beautiful! Congrats! We miss you guys!